Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rough

Even though it was my day off today was kind of rough. I had a lot to get done but I woke up exhausted (thanks to my period, stupid monthly gift. bull.....)

So after pulling myself out of bed and doing a little writing I.then went to my appointment at the writing center and then to an exec board meeting. holy crap. that was a trip.
I just don't understand why things have to get complicated, it should be simple. The whole world should be simple, it makes sense in my head, but then other people get involved and it gets all messy.

I think part of the reason I didn't get anything accomplished was because I didn't get dressed today.




My mom made this sweater herself (she's so crafty) for my father. It's a traditional Iceland pattern and it's super cozy and warm. 100% Icelandic wool. ahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment