Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's Thursday ( ie almost Friday!)


I don't know why I get excited about Fridays. I still run around like crazy. maybe Wednesday should be my new Friday.


Benefits
It's country night.
I don't have class Thursdays (so it's like a Saturday)
50 cent wings at B-Dubs. Yum!

Drawbacks
People wont know what I'm talking about when on a Wednesday I say "oh yea today is Friday"
    (but who cares ha ha)

So. 

It's Thursday Saturday.

And what am I doing this lovely day with the sun shining so brightly and all

I went to my academic advisor meeting. It was a disaster. No answers and yet another go see this person in blahblahblah building because I don't know what to do with you.

I am currently eating lunch.

I will be having coffee with Steph and Jacintha at Steph's place. Photos to come.   
Coffee got cancelled 'casue Steph isn't feeling well. 


P.S it snowed A LOT and now it looks like Alaska all up in this place.









This is what it looks like right outside my window at 8 am
Hellooooo sunshine!



The look of the day


 Same window, just from outside. It's 6 inches from the ground to my window, therefore 6 inches of snow. 


The mean green machine. It does not like to go in the snow. But she sure looks pretty sitting still. 


The smallest snow pile in the parking lot

I'm not really sure what this thing is, But i know it has something to do with the old Heinz factory on the other side of the parking lot and the railroad. Maybe it's an old lift for the train cars???


Old thing and a dorm in the background plus snow. 






Me tracks



Other people tracks


Bunny tracks!



A little bush that's all winter-nakey in front of the snow pile



Ya know how in the cartoons, the little pieces of snow roll down the hill and snowball out of control, these ones didn't make it all the way to chaos, but that's ok. they are still awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment