Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh wow.

Wow. I am behind. Partially from being too busy and partially because it's been too cold to wear cute clothes. Yes I chose practically over frostbite.

But.

I did take a few indoor photos. Here they are with respective dates worn.  This is basically just a dump of the Pictures on my camera.

I made a delicious dinner on MLK (1-17-11)








I really just wanted to show off my giant cocktail ring.
Got sushi with Michael and Jake. I wore pink heels :) 



I ran errands one day. I went back and forth across town. I passed this light 6 times. 


This is my planner. On a good week. 









The girls talking to a possible new member of OWI at the get involved fair
 Look! it's Freddie Falcon! He came to say Hi at the table :)


Get involved fair. 1-26-11 








1-27-11



Heading to work. 1-28-11


Game night with the girls!!!!
 1-15-11



Coffee with Sea-Bass!
1-16-11

No comments:

Post a Comment