Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mental Health Day. (Revised)

So today did not turn out as planned. I got a call from someone asking me to cover them at the Get Involved Fair on campus. SO. i got out of my PJS, threw on my high heels and went to recruit people and get to know some other campus groups.  I got absolutely nothing accomplished today in terms of my agenda. Cool.

 So new Agenda for tomorrow.

Feminist Agenda:
Make awesome attention grabbing flyers to post all over campus and get people to come to Vagina Monologues
Paint the complicated part of the Vagina Monologues banner
Return Punch to Hobby Lobby (It didn't work the way I wanted it)
Learn to say no.
Student Agenda for the day:
Read Anne Frank, in entirety
Read Shakespeare
Read Bio Lab, do report
Learn to say no.

Christian Agenda:
Figure out how I feel about marriage (this one may take some time, am giving myself a week to write up a logical plan)
Learn to say no




oh. did i mention. I want to learn to say no to people.













No comments:

Post a Comment