Thursday, June 16, 2011

Super Old Oddities

Things I learned today.
 1. Things can be classified as antiques after 20 years. Which means....I'm an antique.
 2. The rain loves me. No really it rained when I was inside and stopped when I came back outside. Plus it  
     makes me happy. : )
 3. Antique malls are fun places to take pictures of really cool old stuff for inspiration later.  See examples.


I just love this color. Pretty pretty peach!

There were...like...a dozen of these hat racks.
I miss the days when hats were THE thing to have.
 I'm bringing them back . 

The jewelry was beautiful and intricate. But really over priced.

These four dresses were right next to each other and the colors all
looked so good together. 

I'm a sucker for a good book. Especially when they come in multiples 

Apparently sex ed for kids was an issue even in 1969..he he 69.

See! The hat thing is awesome! These heads are all dressed up. 

Such a cool collection of pastels. I feel like this color pallet
 would make an awesome outfit.

oOoOoOoOo shiny!







I demand trees like this for Christmas. DEMAND IT!

This...I cant even...being caught in a round robin of sin is
worse than being preggers in 1960. Also never love a beatnik. 




































We are little teapots..short and stout......

Tomorrow I will show you how to take a picture and make it an outfit. Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment