Monday, June 13, 2011

Whooopss!

So I woke up today in a sassy-frassy kind of mood and decided to dress up. After getting dressed up in a fabulous way I thought to myself "man I wish everyone could see how great I look!". I then remembered that I have a blog. This blog. Which I have been neglecting for...oh...Idunno....3 months. That's a big oops. An oops I stand to rectify.

So here are today's thoughts:
  Clouds are beautiful. I had yesterday off so I laid outside and watched them form, grow and then disappear. It was like a ballet, all for me :)

People who drive really slow annoy me and people who drive too fast scare me so I give you this
          http://www.ehow.com/how_5277566_drive-better.html

And today's outfit (and yes I really wore this, just ask the lady at Aldi.)


My Canadian Tuxedo. Pretty fly, no?

My gangsta chains. te he

No comments:

Post a Comment