Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I love a cotton candy sunset :)

Well today was an adventure. Got some quality time with my dadsies. He's such a goof!  Got new tires on the truck and Goodwilled!!!!

 I love shopping. I hate spending money. Therefore I love spending very little money and getting lots of stuff. 
Plus Goodwill is a non for profit organization that funnels there revenue into job training for those lack education or job training, have a disability, or for other various reasons are having employment difficulties. I love that not only do I get cute stuff for little dough, but I'm also helping people at the same time. 

It's a double win of awesome! 

So now I will bore you with pictures of my haul. Total spent 24 smackers. Total items 9.
I got: 
These fabulous shoes for $1.50

an adorable lace collar shirt for 2

                                     
  an olive green cardigan with diamond buttons (I'm gonna wear it with an ivory belt) 






I also got some scarves and a black and silver belt. 

Plus this Chanel look-a-like purse for $1. It even has the tassel. 


Goodwill buy. $1
Original. Costs $185















No comments:

Post a Comment