Saturday, January 1, 2011

Well Hello! I'm Bekka and I'm making some changes in my life.  Welcome to my blog. That's so weird I never thought I would have a blog. But after much thought I decided the best thing to do was to share the growth and understanding that I've been gaining lately.

So why change? Why does anyone change? Things aren't working. i realized that while I have a great life: a loving family,wonderful friends, a safe comfortable home and plenty of opportunities  available for success and achievement like my education, my life seems to be missing something. Purpose? Direction? I'm not sure. That's what I'm trying to figure out. And you can come along for the ride!

Changes in itemized list:
1. Strengthen my feminist agenda through community service and outreach
2. Figure out how Christianity and feminism go together (I know they can)
3. Put my best self forward not only mentally but physically
4. Reconcile all facets of myself: Country Feminist/Christian (or Christian Feminist )with Nordic origins. Yea it gets a little messy at times figuring out which one to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment