Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mental Health Day.

So this morning has been rough. I woke up, got a cup of coffee, looked at my planner and broke down crying. And all before 6:30. So. I'm taking a mental health day. I'm not going to class and Im going to spend this time getting ahead on my work.

Feminist Agenda for the day:

Make awesome attention grabbing flyers to post all over campus and get people to come to Vagina Monologues
Paint the complicated part of the Vagina Monologues banner
Return Punch to Hobby Lobby (It didn't work the way I wanted it)

Student Agenda for the day:
Read Anne Frank, in entirety
Read Shakespeare
Read Bio Lab, do report


Christian Agenda:
Figure out how I feel about marriage (this one may take some time, am giving myself a week to write up a logical plan)

No comments:

Post a Comment